Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Medical Mayhem

Doctors.

There is a real shortage of them in our area.
Finding a health care professional in this part
of the country is nigh on impossible.

My GP is the busiest man in town - and is nearing
the age of retirement. It's frightening.

Recently, The Man was fortunate enough to be
taken on by the newest doctor in town after being
without a doctor for years. He had an appointment
with her today and ended up having a heated argument
with her regarding medication for chronic back pain.
It ended with The Man telling the doctor in no uncertain
terms what she could do with her ideals and future
treatment plan.

In short, he is now doctor-less... again.

He's going to need a mortician next - because I'm
going to f*cking kill him. I could not believe it when
he told me what he said and the results thereof.

~sigh~

Anyone want to buy a man?

Cheap.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I read this with my mouth gaping going ... oh no .. he didn't.

Oh shit.

What now?