Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back from Nowhere

Okay, okay...

Apparently, a month is too long to be on hiatus.
(sorry, Your Grace...forgive me)

I haven't been up to much lately, just taking it easy
before my grand return to the wage-earning
workforce. Bleh.

Having been cooped up in the house for over a
year and a half, the thought of returning to a 'normal life'
both excites and terrifies me.

Yes, it will be good to be out and about again. But, it will
also be hell having to deal with actual people again. Why do
there have to be so many people?

I turned 40 on Monday. Four whole decades of Lynndom.
Hmph. Who would have thought? Certainly not I.
Personally, I wasn't expecting to live to see thirty...

On a high note, I got a ZUNE for my birthday. It is a very
cool toy. Not only does it hold more songs than I could possibly
listen to - it will be a great tool to assist in blocking out
all the people.

Hopefully, posts will be more exciting as I get back into
the swing of things. If they do not, well, I can always just
go back to hiatus-shire.

It's nice there.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You got a ZUNE!!!! That is soooooo cool. I am thinking of converting. My iPod gives me fits.

Welcome back!! I missed you!!!

z0ot said...

Yeah, we tease her a lot
'cause we got her on the spot
Welcome back!