Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ugh


Yes, it's been over a week since I updated this thing.

Forgive me -- I've been very sick.
I still am, in fact.

There is a horrendous cold/flu/plague going around
these parts. It's highly contagious and unmerciful
in its victim selection.

Last Friday I came home after work feeling alright
except for a bit of a sore throat. I woke up Saturday
morning sounding like a cement mixer, complete with
a chest full of gravel. Happy freakin' Valentines Day to
me.

I also had a low-grade fever which gave my already pale
complexion a nice sickly sheen. Trés sexy, let me tell you.

I am feeling better for the most part, although I still have
a wonderful barking cough that every so often makes me
sound like I swallowed a goose. You know:
~cough, cough...cough...honk...cough~ It's a thing of
beauty, it is.

So, there it is. The reason I haven't updated my blog.
If you require further proof of my illness, please feel free
to stop by. I'm sure I'm probably still contagious.

~honk~

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am sorry you fell into the illness cesspool at work. I wish your company allowed sick people to stay home without so much hassle.

I am glad you are feeling better ... even if you do sound like a goose.

~honk~