Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sticky Notes

I have had the same song stuck in my head for about
three days now.

Usually, the songs that I get stuck in my bean are
insipid and annoying. You know what I'm talking
about, don't you?

The song Barbie Girl nearly drove me to absolute
distraction a few years back. I hated the song with a
passion - and yet, for some reason never adequately
explained to me, it would get jammed in my brain
and refuse to leave.

When I was in high school, the song You Spin Me
Round (like a record, baby) pushed me to the very
edge of the lunatic fringe. No matter what I did, I
could not shake that stupid song out of there. I would
listen to good music and be fine - but the moment it
was over...
♪♫ You spin me right round baby, right round - like a record baby♫♪

Aaargh!

At least the song I currently have in my head is not a
silly poptart song.
It's called Konstantine, by Something Corporate - and
I really do love it.

Makes me want to play piano again...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hot'n'cold - katy perry dreadfully addictive : /