Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Random Facts


Hmph.

Three months without a post.
Depression is a wonderful thing, is it not?

I have little to write about and even less to amuse
you with. So instead, I offer you random facts about myself.

First a useful fact - then something completely random.
(but all true)

Okay? Here we go.

Fact:
I do not have a middle name.

Random:
Left to my own devices, I will usually read.

Fact:
I am 40 years of age (41 in 2 weeks)

Random:
I have never been off the North American continent.

Fact:
I am allergic to general anesthetic which classifies me as malignant hyperthermic.

Random:
I am nervous in large crowds of people.

Fact:
I am married, but have no children.

Random:
Given my choice of how I want my steak prepared, I will normally say 'blue'.

Fact:
I have one sibling - an older sister.

Random:
I look horrid in yellow, pink or purple.

Fact:
I own more watches than all of my friends put together.

Random:
My baby toes do not touch the ground.

Fact:
I've been married for 14 years.
(to the same man!!!)

Random:
I think bacon makes anything taste better.

Fact:
I am owned by three cats.

Random:
I sing in the shower.

Fact:
I prefer action movies to chick movies.

Random:
I am easily moved to tears.
(could be the reason for the fact above...I dunno)

Fact:
I hold no firm religious beliefs save that organized religion and organized crime are the same thing...only one has better clothes.

Random:
I am terrified of spiders.

Fact:
I am a caffeine addict.

Random:
I have never been able to get the hang of a yo-yo.


There...

At least it's something.

Now I have to try to remember to update this thing more often.

=)




1 comment:

Jenn said...

You know, I love it when you update your blog. I love what comes out. I also knew both fact and randoms about you ....... does that scare you??